Since 2009, we have been betrothed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying the best range of SS Lined Spools. These spools are manufactured using high quality stainless steel by our ingenious professionals with the aid of cutting edge techniques. The offered spools are used for connecting pipes of various sizes in industrial places. In addition to this, the provided SS Lined Spools can be bought from us in bulk at reasonable rates.
- Highly durable
- Corrosion resistance
- Optimum strength
- Defect free
Key Points of SS Lined Spools :-
- PTFE or Antistatic PTFE Lined Pipes provided by the company ranges from 25 NB TO 450 NB size.
- Super has own in-house departments for Fabrication, Lining, Extrusion and Flaring for PTFE / Antistatic PTFE Lined Pipes manufacturing.
- The 106 Grade B Sch 40 Pipe Materials ranging from 25 NB to 150 NB and above Sch 20 Pipes are used. Normally the Flanges of ASTM A 105/IS 2062 are used.
- Resin sourced is used for production of PTFE Liners.
- An interference fit paste extruded PTFE liner is lined with pipe spools that are flared at each end to raise the face dimensions giving all PTFE wetted parts. The pipe spools up to 6" NB use heavy duty PTFE liner for suitable vacuum performance. We offer both standard wall liners and heavy wall vacuum rated liners above 6"NB as appropriate for the application.
- We test all our CS/PTFE Lined Pipes as per ASTM F 1545 which includes Spark Test 15 KVA and Hydro Test, Dimensional, Visual at 29.8 Kg/cm2.
- Material is supplied with Internal Test Reports and Material Test Certificate.